Monday 10 August 2015

Bad Girl?

I have been called a good girl most of my life. An angel, a Saint ,... list goes on
Today I was called a bad girl. I just smiled . What followed was that   I looked like I can dance I laughed.
So it brings my mind to the fact that I may have developed   some new skills and that I hadn't read my BIBLE yet , but does that make me bad?
Why do we classify ourselves as good or bad? Jesus did say that no one is truly good except God.
And we are encouraged  to work out our salvation  with fear and trembling.


I don't believe   I am good but I believe I am saved and I must work my way. We like sheep fell astray and the lamb died   in our place . There is none righteous no not one but we must all endeavor  to  strive for the cause that JESUS DID DIE  for us.

 Let’s   not think so highly of ourselves   or of what other people  say of us. Focus on whether God is pleased with you and whether  you know who you are in Christ and if you live accordingly .

Love the Lord your God   WITH ALL YOUR HEART, MIND AND STRENGTH .
 

With love from GLC 

No comments:

Post a Comment