Tuesday 20 October 2015

Psalm 119

This is one of those chapters i read and i know i am lacking in my walk with God. + it is lenghty 😏 still worth the read
Here i realise the relevance of God's word to my christian walk.. Lets check out a few verses
1. Joyful are people of integrity
   who follow the instruction of the Lord
  Integrity is actually an instruction of God and it brings joy. Walk in integrity.
5. Oh , that my actions will consistently reflect your decrees.
We may know the word but do we live it?
6.Then I will not be ashamed when i compare my life with your commands.
😢 i am scared to pick my Bible and measure my life with it.. Will i stand?
10. I have tried to find you
Don't let me wander from your commands
My earnest prayer when i feel likd i should stop seeking God cos i go off.
11. I have hidden your word in my heart that i might not sin against you.
How can i hide His word in my heart
14. I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches
Mind blown!! I think of money  but do i think of God .
Where is my Joy?  

May we truly find God this October

  Life Application Study Bible
New Living Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment