Thursday 10 September 2015

ComeUnion

When last were you at the Lord's table?
I have been a partaker of communion for a few years now but I have never had communion like last Sunday.
 First off I didn't feel like church that morning .... But well mum and big brother kinda made me go.
 Now its true that when u don't feel like church there's a great blessing waiting for you there.
I was actually hoping to miss it cos I wasn't sure I wanted it. I got there just as it was time to dine with the Lord.

I did have communion and this week has been an amazing one. Divine provision, protection and grace like never before.

Come-Union with God. It is not just a spiritual ritual but an act of surrender .come lets reason together for though your robe be as scarlet i will make them white as snow.   God longs to make us pure and whole.we partake in something  rich,deep and sweet.we enjoy the benefits of the Blood of Jesus. Forgiveness of sins, renewal of spirit and fellowship... Direct fellowship with God.

He takes away us( weaknesses) and gives us Him (strength, wisdom,love).
So my friend Come Union with God.
If you are going through anything you can't handle (life In itself is a lot to handle)  come to God...
Let the body of Christ broken for you and the blood shed for you  speak for you.

Luke 22v20
......This cup is the new covenant between God and his people -an agreement confirmed with my blood, which is poured out as a sacrifice for you.
 #communion #forgiven #salvation #freedom #Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment