Monday 23 March 2015

coming home


I like walking alot. Especially   when I am going somewhere   new. I want to be able to know the area a little better but who am I kidding at times it is just wiser to pick a bus or a taxi and let the conductor   or driver. help out. We don't exactly have the best road system in Ghana and getting  lost is pretty easy.
So I get lost sometimes cos I didn't   ask directions   maybe cos I was feeling a little complacent .
Good thing is once I ask directions  i get help!  Christians   we are also on a journey of life walking towards  the kingdom  and aiming   to finish the race.
On our journey there are many paths   which may confuse us because   they look like the right one. There are teachings   we hear which may be similar   to what God says In  His word and the small deviation  seems
Iike no big deal. HELP IS IN THE BIBLE  and also THE HOLY SPIRIT   WHO SEARCHES   ALL THINGS EVEN THE DEEPEST THINGS OF GOD.

 Jesus is the only way   to the Father (John 14 :6) and no one who comes to God by any other Means can find him.
God is amazing   because   when we are getting   lost he finds a way to show us home.
And even when we lose our way entirely   He is there to guide us like the loving   shepherd who goes out looking for that one sheep even though   the are 99 in the pen. Each and everyone   of us is important   to God so he will go great   lengths   to find us.
#lostsheep  #grace #Godlovesyou  #cominghome  #youmatter  

No comments:

Post a Comment