Sunday 29 January 2017

Open arms closed hearts

This looks funny . How will you turn Jesus down. I mean He is God's son. Last Friday a friend offered me some money as a birthday gift. I smiled and giggled but i didn't take the money. On my way from work this same person offered to buy me something which costs one-tenth of the actual amount he was giving me. I accepted readily.

Fancy that! If i had taken the money i could have bought 10 of what he got for me.

I want to talk about open arms and closed minds.
God gives us anything as long as we ask and it is in His will.
His words to us are Yes and Amen. God is the God of the impossible.

But are we ready to receive?. God wants to bless us and he will go through any length and breadth to do it.
For people like me who believe all things have to be earned will not be able to totally enjoy the favor and grace of God as well as its immense riches.
We need to begin to be sensitive to the provision of God. His provision is always in agreement with His word.
He is the good shepherd who lay down His life for us.
And if he gave up His only Son for us how won't he give us anything we ask . He gives freely and generously.

It is us who look up with arms to receive but hearts closed to his provision.
Was Jesus to ask you to open the mouth of a fish and you found just enough to pay off all your debts. How would you accept it.
We have acknowledged mysterious things to the devil for too long. God is more powerful and mysterious than any spirit anywhere.
The name Jesus alone brings everything to its knees.

As the disciples said Help my unbelief. We need Help .
We need to believe in God more strongly and in His Power to perform the impossible.

Open up your mind to receive from Him. A doubleminded man cannot receive from God. Our hands should point to heaven and our minds should accept the greatness of the God we have chosen to Serve.

Don't settle for Less because you belong to a BIG GOD.
Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment